Subject: [Leica] Sea Birds
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:58:26 +0000

Very impressive, Jayanand. All definitely need to be looked at LARGE.
The two favourites for me are the Black-browed Albatross which seems
really to be coming at you and deserved the Coleridgean response you
gave it, and the Giant Petrel in High Seas. Were you on the ship or a
small tender as those seas are definitely high!!?

'God save thee, ancient Mariner!
 From the fiends, that plague thee thus!?
Why look'st thou so?'?With my Dee Five Double 0h,
I shot the ALBATROSS.

Apologies to Samuel Taylor C. for playing with his scansion...

Douglas