Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stunned!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:58:33 -0600

I have attempted to get the red hue correct, as I see them daily, and as
they are shown in on-line references.? This was a very dull, overcast
afternoon, and the spot he was in was shaded at the time.? I'm not sure
why the in-camera image came out as orange as it did.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20191119-PB190720-2.JPG.html

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA