Subject: [Leica] my son Nick at dinner
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 12:00:16 -0800

On 2019-11-19 11:43, Philippe via LUG wrote:

> Your son definitely is someone I could spend some time with :-)

When he was growing up I tried to steer him into being a pub owner or
something like that. But he would have none of it.

He earns a living as a "special education" teacher for teenagers (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_education if you are not from
North America). And he is the "defensive coordinator" for our local high
school (American) football team.

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] my son Nick at dinner)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] my son Nick at dinner)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] my son Nick at dinner)