Subject: [Leica] Buenos Aires
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:42:55 +0530

Nathan,
Thanks for looking.

Buenos Aires is a thoroughly European city - it reminded me of Paris - and
even the inhabitants look European. I saw very few indigenous people in
Argentina, even in Ushuaia, which is in Tierra del Fuego province. Ecuador,
and even Brazil are very different, indigenous people are everywhere.

Cheers
Jayanand