Subject: [Leica] Big Boy
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:14:25 -0600

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 Aram <leica_r8 at hotmail.com>wrote:
>While going across southern Wyoming, we saw, much to  my wife's regret,
many
>train attractions, and Big Boy, in Cheyenne, WY was indeed BIG.  Largest
>steam locomotive ever built.  It was not in a very picturesque location,
but
>impressive none the less.

>View them large.  The set starts here:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/c/Cheyeanne+Big+Boy-4058.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/c/Cheyeanne+Big+Boy-4058.jpg.html>

>Comments welcome.

>Aram
Too bad it has to be fenced off, but you're lucky to have seen one.  Months
ago I missed (by hours) seeing
a running one come through town on a tour.  The rail line it was on passes
50 feet from my mother's retirement
apartment, and I could have experienced it with her.  She loves watching
trains, but we didn't know about it until too late.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978