Subject: [Leica] a few birdies
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 12:18:19 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Yes I have some regrets.  I still have a 280 APO which has not seen any
daylight in the last two years, this will be the last Leica lens I'd let go
of.  If Leica or one of the other L-mount partners were to make a native
lens comparable in quality, along with some longer lenses I'll take a good
look at the SL2.  I gave the SL and its system a couple of good tries and it
didn't meet my needs.  Neither did the first-generation Sony cameras FWIW.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com