Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMGS: NYC
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 18:16:06 -0500

We enjoyed sitting and watching the "characters" interact with people.
Most of the foreign tourists had no idea that they were expected to tip the
characters for a photo, in spite of the signs (in English) saying that a
tip was expected.  All of the characters would run after the tourists and
demand a tip except the Naked Cowboy.  He just shrugged and let people take
photos, hugging and mugging for everybody.  He seemed like a really nice
guy - in spite of the fact that he ran for president on the tea party
ticket in 2016!!  NYC is great for people watching, even in Times Square.

Tina