Subject: [Leica] How many people have/will buy M10/M10M?
From: donlaw at mac.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:48:08 -0600

From: Richard Man <richard at richardman.photo<mailto:richard at
richardman.photo>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org<mailto:lug at leica-users.org>>

I know a number of listers have moved on. That's fine.

Just wondering who has purchased an M10 (I know Howard C did, may be John
M?), and who might purchase one, and who might consider getting the M10M
when that becomes available?

Haven?t posted here for a long while. I bought the M10P and love it. Would
love a M10M But with my aging eyes I will be shifting to AF in the next few
years.
Don Lawrence
Sent from my iPhone