Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAWs 41 to 44
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 12:33:59 +0000

Catching up with a few weeks' worth, grouped them together as there is some
overlap....

My wife has written a knitting pattern book (~130 A5 pages) using Icelandic
wool, so of course it needs some photos - you will see more in the next few
weeks.  The local art centre had a performance from the Tibetan monks from
the Tashi Lhunpo Monastery, I was told that they did not allow photos after
I took this shot.
https://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2019/41

Some may think that this is not the Scottish Highlands...
https://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2019/42

https://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2019/43

Our near neighbours (about a mile down the road) are Icelandic sheep
breeders and a an example of a finished jumper
https://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2019/44

C & C welcome

john

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAWs 41 to 44)