Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Re: IMG: Bird Photos
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:10:32 -0500

The link would help.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20191030-DSCF1510.JPG.html

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Leica] IMG: Bird Photos
Date:   Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:06:53 -0500
From:   Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
To:     Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

It's pretty simple, Ric.? When I built the house, 50 yrs ago, I had a
half-bath installed in the corner of my garage, for use when I was
working outside.? I never got around to painting the blinds.? I just
removed the screen.? I can open and close the sash and storm window.

I use my Olympus OMD E-M1 m4/3 body with an Olympus adapter to mount an
original Olympus 4/3 50-200mm Autofocus lens.? The lens has a rotatable
tripod foot, so there's no strain on the body. This is mounted on the
only tripod I've ever owned, an old aluminum Star-D.

It may not be classy, but it works fine for me!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA