Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/10/2019: cold and empty streets
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:01:00 -0700

HI NATHAN,
ONCE AGAIN ONE OF YOUR MAGICAL PHOTO ESSAYS OF AVAILABLE LIGHT EXCELLENCE! I
HAVE AS USUAL GONE BACK AND FORTH A NUMBER OF TIMES ENJOYING YOUR WONDERFUL
PHOTOGRAPHIC TALENT COVERING CITIES OF EUROPE AND SCANDANAVIA. MANY BRING
BACK MEMORIES OF ASSIGNMENTS OF MANY MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS BUT A YOUNG
LAD SHOOTING FOR MAGAZINES & GOVERNMENT TOURISM DEPARTMENTS. YOUR PHOTO
COVERAGE CERTAINLY FIRES ONE UP TO RETURN FOR ANOTHER GO!;-)
cheers,
ted GRANT-OC