Subject: [Leica] '57 Plymouth
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:35:30 +0000

Gorgeous images of a lovely looking car, Ric.
There were very, very few American cars in Ireland when I was growing up
as they were wider than many of the boreens we had here, and were,
unfortunately, not very good around corners. However, the ones that did
get imported looked very well. I do remember a black Chevrolet Impala
that pitched and wallowed into the church car park every Sunday, and
seemed to go on for miles in length compared to the mostly British cars
that inhabited that stretch of concrete. Of course, I was smaller then too.

Douglas
Car freak from an early age.