Subject: [Leica] '57 Plymouth
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 18:43:04 -0500

I had a sedan, I got from my (former) mother in law.  It was a great
beater, which was good to have as a was rebuilding a sailboat.  Soon,
though, she asked for it back, because her husband?s daughter needed a
ride.  I reluctantly gave it up, then heard through the family grapevine
that she had promptly taken it to a car dealer and traded it in for a new
car.   I?m sure she didn?t get much in trade.

SonC