Subject: [Leica] OT : Signs, from the cigar box
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:37:03 -0500

Nice one, Philippe.? Your title surprised me.? I thought it might be my
own.? My dad smoked cigars, so boxes were readily available.? My
negatives from my first ten years of film shooting are filed in cigar
boxes with hand-made cardboard egg-crate partitions.? It works and holds
up well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA