Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ole
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 17:37:32 -0400

PESO:

I'm almost finished with the Africa scans:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169832205

Just in time to head to Honduras on Wednesday.  My friend there has
arranged for me to visit some villages and photograph families, but the
group I am going with has said no!  They need me to translate.  I am hoping
I have time between interpreting for the mayor and president of Honduras to
photograph some families.  We'll see.

Keep me in your prayers or whatever you do when you think of friends.  ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com