Subject: [Leica] Bokeh, for Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:51:56 -0700

HI PETER,
HEY THANKYOU FOR THE SAMPLE SHOTS! NOW I SEE WHAT YOU LADS ARE TALKING
ABOUT. UNDER SOME PICTURE CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE OPENED THE APERATURE TO
CREATE A SMOOTHER BKGD WITH AN OBJECT SO SHARP YOU CAN ALMOST CUT YER FINGER
AND ALL ELSE AS SMOOTH AS WHIPPED CREAM!
THANKS AGAIN.
CHEERS,
dR. TED Grant, O.C.