Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos - Edward R. Farber House View & Examples
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:05:09 +0200

Even though I do not care for flash, I love these images.

My attitude to flash in general was demonstrated just this weekend?after a
year in the garage, my boxes of books and odds and ends were finally brought
into my newly renovated home office. One of the boxes contained the boxes
for various cameras and lenses. Since the new house is smaller than the
rented one in which we lived before, I have to cull a certain number of
items, and those boxes were among them. Before putting them in the paper
recycling bin, I made sure there was nothing useful inside, and lo and
behold?one of the Fuji boxes (either the one for my X-T2 or X-E2) contained
a tiny little flash which I had never bothered removing from the box. I did
keep it, just as a curiosity, although I do not expect to make any use of it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain