Subject: [Leica] IMG: Katydid on My Garage
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:08:53 +0200

My late Taco was like this too. When we lived in Zurich from 2000 to 2003,
(so basically the first 3 years of Taco?s life), he would saunter around the
garden every morning, helping themselves to the spiders that had spun a web
during the night. And he was not otherwise that greedy?it was just his
killer instincts. He hunted birds and mice too.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain