Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stepping Out - Ted, Lluis, Philippe
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 04:42:54 +0100

Ted,

I obviously respect the opinion of yourself, Lluis and Philippe. Following
their postings I went back and re-examined the image in Lightroom on my
large Mac, and indeed it showed the there were a number of areas with
blocked highlights. They were adjusted and now LR shows no blocked
highlights apart from a very small area right up in the tree on the top
right corner of the image. Since then the image has been reposted.

What worries me is that you Ted are still saying there are blocked
highlights which LR cannot see. I am pretty sure that you posted your
comments after I had adjusted the image.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932