Subject: [Leica] Early Work 1959
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 17:42:31 +0200

No worries Don, thank you very much for looking and commenting, Pla d?Urgell
is my favorite too and every time I see it I regret have missing the
negatives. I suppose that the Reus image was shoot wide open, so f 1.5 on
the Sonnar 50mm, at that time the current speed offilms I was using was 18
DIN, so 50 ASA, I sppose on a winter day and late evening, but now I like
the imperfection of that atmosphere from the past. About the style, I
remember I was interested for the people but I was so shy...

I still have the hope one day I will found the negatives?. because there are
other pictures, even enlarged ones, I?ve not found and maybe they are in
some box in the closed...

Lluis