Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: mostly Madrid
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 11:37:57 -0700

Hi Nathan,
I became so wrapped in your MADRID trip I nearly missed my ""old folks
lunch!" :-)
A posting such as this certainly pumps one up to hop on a plane and get to
SPAIN as quick as one can with cameras & lenses in hand & around ones body
shooting like crazy!
Of course doing so with you as guide of course would make the trip
"BLINDINGLY BEAUTIFUL" with you as our guide to all the cool & beautiful
locations! :-)
You never cease to fail me when you produce a photojournalistic production
such as this one!
If you had the time I bet you could produce a magnificent "PHOTO BOOK" from
the material you already have from all over EUROPE! actually a project you
might keep in mind for your quiet retirement years???
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.