Subject: [Leica] IMG: Montmartre Carousel
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 21:20:36 +0200

Funnily I was in Montmartre this morning. And took my grand-daughter for a
couple of rides on a merry-go-round in Garches round noon :-)

Ach, gross Paris, kiddingly said my German first father-in-law, the one with
the leicas there in the 50s to the 80s :-)

Also, I offered Steve a copy of my favourite photo book on Paris at Easter.
If you happen to find it (I found his on Ebay) just rush for it, and the
text by Antoine Blondin is excellent. Title? Paris que j?aime.

Amities

Philippe