Subject: [Leica] IMB: TBM 850 at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:49:48 -0500

Philippe, I hate to spoil the assumption, but, so far as I know, it is
the same one I usually have at the airport, my Fuji XE-1 that I keep in
the car.? The difference today was the sky color. Apparently a front
came through and cleared out the haze for a day.? I had to reduce the
blue saturation to find a white.

When I was learning to fly, in the late 1950s, we had quite a few days
with that kind of visibility.? Climate change HAS made a difference that
you can see.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA