Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:26:21 -0700

WELL LIKE MANY OF YOU "OLD-TIMERS" :-) I too kind of slipped away from the
LUG :-(
Part of my dropping away was the tragic loss of my wife, selling of my home
and moving into a "SENIOR's HOME."  Oh yeah several hospital visits that
slowed me down more? :-(
But I really would like to get back into the LUG as it was/IS! WONDERFUL!
Good interesting LEICA folks and activities of LEICA folks? US THE FOLKS OF
YESTER-YEAR! Enjoying photos, stories of adventures using LEICA GEAR!
Yes I'm well aware the photographic world has had major changes not for the
better. OK, one right off the top! "WHO CAN GO OUT AND PURCHASE THESE SO
CALLED ""SUPER=LEICAS??????"
We're not all "over-PAID MOVIE STARS" who in many cases receive their "LEICA
AS A GIFT ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE AND RECEIVE IT FOR THE SO CALLED
"PUBLICITY?"
The rest of us??? Buy them if possible because  we're real USER'S?!
   In any event I hope I'm back on the "ONE and ONLY "LUG?" THANKYOU BRIAN
FOR THE BEST CONNECTION IN THE WORLD!
Isn't that what we're here for? LEICA USERS???
CHEERS,
Dr.ted grant O.C.