Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vuelta a España comes to my playground!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:39:19 +0200

The Vuelta a Espa?a is the third of the grand tours (the other two being the
Giro d?Italia and the Tour de France). It is always run in late August and
the first half of September to avoid the worst of the summer heat. Today,
the 3rd stage finished in the centre of Alicante, and passed through some of
my habitual cycling spots such as Jijona, Tibi and Busot. I took the
afternoon off and cycled to a roundabout in Busot, hoping that they would
have to slow down a bit to navigate the roundabout. As is often the case,
some of the pictures I took during the wait are the more interesting ones.
Anyway, here are 18 images, up close and personal:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Vuelta-a-Espa?a-2019/

Cheeers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman