Subject: [Leica] If I posted this on facebook would I be shut down?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:59:49 -0700

For whatever THEIR reasons are, naked men, other than showing the dangling
bits, are OK! Men's nipples are OK, but women's are not. There are
prohibitions about any depiction of the other side the dangling bits on
both sexes, but apparently at least now if they are in an "acceptable art",
then it's OK.

It's all a joke, to be honest.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 8:58 AM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>