Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unicorns
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:22:19 +0200

Just my two cents Gerry.

And it may be related to my own computer set-up, but your last two postings
look over the top in term of dynamic range. I mean, even though the
treatment may be deliberate, I find them too contrasty, nearly metallic,
with the whites (nearly) grilled, and the mid-tones scarce. Perhaps they
print well so. However I?m viewing them on a computer screen...

OTT, the shot is a good testimony of the times, whatever that means to
anyone :-)

Amities

Philippe