Subject: [Leica] 8x10 Street Photography
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 13:18:03 -0700

Don re: " A beginning to your project."

I have no lack of ideas for projects, it's a matter of time and money.
Sadly, my "free" time might be severely shortened with a normal job, we
will see...

Thanks all for look and comments. Here's the pic of Alice's Restaurant. I
took 2 images to get the flag in the best wavy motion, and this one, the
first one, nails it pretty well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/810-201909-AlicesRestaurant-2.jpg.html

These are the last sheets from an box of old TXP-320 gifted by a friend. I
have some Pancro 400 and it looks pretty good, but I need to source some
more inexpensive 8x10 film stock. Shanghai GP3 is ~$4 a sheet, so I will be
trying that.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 7:15 AM Bernard Quinn via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>