Subject: [Leica] Putting X-Synch on a 100 Year Old Camera
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:23:24 -0500

You appear to be quite gifted with tools.? The closest I came to that
type of creativity was to build a wooden "Focaslide" that allowed me to
put my Leica IIIa body on the back of an old 5x7 view camera and play
with some old "junk box" view camera lenses. I could focus on a small
ground glass, then slide the Leica in place to shoot through the lens.?
This was in the mid-1950s.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA