Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Wayback Re-Do
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 13:12:01 +0200

Wonderful picture Alan, I love it!!! great scann work.

Let me know please which was the size of the picture you have scanned, I?ve
missed the negatives of my very early work, my first pictures when I was 13
-14 years, but the prints I keep are small 7 x 10 cm (2,75?x3,9?) and
dirty?. but maybe I can try again to do a good scanning and show decent
copies?. I will post them in the LUG

Thanks
Lluis