Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a ride on the Vía Verde
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 07:13:21 +0200

In full summer mode now. I am not taking any long vacation this year, except
for a week in Poland in early September. But I am taking a few days off,
spread throughout the month. So there is plenty of time to ride my bike, and
also to explore new places around here. One such place is the V?a Verde del
Maigm?, a gravel trail following a disused railroad track. It has become
accessible to me thanks to a new mountainbike I have acquired recently. So
there are some nice views from the 22 km ride, from vantage points that are
not accessible from the paved road. There are also the usual Alicante and
neighbourhood pictures, as well as an outing to Hostal Maruja with a new
colleague. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2587

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman