Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Intact Tiger Swallowtail
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 16:11:03 -0500

Hi? Philippe,

I gave that a lot of soul searching before I purchased this used 50-200
lens from KEH.? The price was right, and it has proved to be a fine
lens, though my 4/3 bodies are long in the tooth. Insofar as I know,
there is no way to use the lens' automatic features with a Fuji.? The
solution suggested by Moose is to find a used E-M1 Mk1 body and equip it
with a MMF-2 Olympus adapter, all of which can be had at a reasonable
price.? I am expecting an insurance refund that should just about cover it.

My mission from the start was to get at least 200mm and AF.? More pixels
and more focus points would be icing on the cake.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA