Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG: Chateau 61 Revisited
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 15:12:09 +0100

Jayanand,
It mirrors myself - very disheveled and decrepit. Whiskey, even though I
love it, is dead once it goes into bottle, but good wine continually
evolves. I know I should have drunk the Coutet more or less as soon as I
got it, but the level held, especially in the older house. However,
since I moved here, the storage temperature has been a bit more
problematic and far less controllable, and the level dropped
considerably over the past year.? My other more recent Sauternes are
holding up though.

Douglas