Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:13:13 -0500

Hello Douglas, for all I know, the graffiti artist did fall in the lake
once or twice before finishing his bragadociuos work.   But, it does bring
a smile every time I cross the pedestrian bridge just west of the rail
bridge.

Sometimes young and foolish can accomplish things that wiser heads would
never attempt.