Subject: [Leica] in hospital
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 22:45:45 +0200

Both wonderful Steve for they tell us, who know a bit about the context, and
in so gentle a manner, that life is wonderful. Yes! Yes, yes,      and yes!

Thank you my friend for your reminders, please, keep them coming, we need
this kind of photos, selfishly perhaps? on my part, to remember what the
human condtion is about.

Best to you, and (tight) hugs to dear Tara

Amities du Mungg

Philippe done just with watering the garden, and without Alice tonight as
she?s on the board of the festival and meeting them, again,  once more ...
:-)