Subject: [Leica] IMG: My little boy is 30
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:47:56 +0200

Amities

Philippe

> Le 27 juil. 2019 ? 19:17, Don Dory via LUG <lug at leica-users.org> a
> ?crit :
>
> You never mentioned the body building side of you son.

Nathan did, I remember the shot as more evidence that apples never fall far
from them trees ;-)

OTT, one of my own sons, about the same age as Nathan?s, was in Budapest on
the same dates, and now in the US, how surprising ;-) and will be back soon
here - Not Tim whom you met at my place Nathan, his older brother. They may
have met. Life is so unpredictable.

O thatn OTTT I stopped posting family snaps some time ago, and admire your
kids who accept your doing so ? lucky Dad ;-)

But I might change my approach when my daughter has had her second one born
in the coming weeks/days ... :-)

Amities

Philippe