Subject: [Leica] IMG: Found at the Trash Pile
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 00:03:02 +0100

Excellent one, Jim! You must have cat like movements, as anytime I see a
butterfly in our garden, grab the camera and head down for a picture, it
takes off like a Spitfire scrambling after Heinkels in a World War Two
film. Mind you, this one might have justifiably felt well camouflaged,
and looking at its choice of background, it was.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Found at the Trash Pile)