Subject: [Leica] Spiders & Flowers & Sand dunes & Dragonflies & Etc.
From: papatorry at etex.net (papatorry at etex.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:08:28 -0500

To All who responded to my photos:
Thank you so much for taking the time to look & respond to my efforts here
at the LUG.

Two Lens Competition: Both lenses, it seems, are emminently useful. I will
endeavor to do each one justice.
It's funny, but I always think of the Canon 135mm lens as being larger
than the Leica 90mm lens. Just now I have them side by side and the 135mm
lens is only a millimeter or 2 larger in length and/or diameter. + 3mm
larger filter size. Either lens is quite portable. I will enjoy both in
the future.

Spider & Mosquito: Don, what were the odds? I'm struggling to frame and
focus on the spider. And not fall off of my deck in the process. When a
mosquito lands in the frame. In focus even! Bam! The shutter is tripped.
The photo exists. There is sufficient information in focus. The exposure
is okay. Serendipitous? Probably. Lucky? For sure. Luck is not a bad
thing.

Sand Dunes: A panorama was absolutely in order. It was late in a tough day
driving from Estes Park across Colorado to the Sand Dunes. I wasn't
thinking straight. I shall return. Tripod & panoramas on my agenda!

Thanks again! I learn every day from the members of the LUG!

Wayne