Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a bumpy bike ride, pride weekend in rural Spain, my wife in full voice
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 22:20:55 +0100

Nathan, I like the umbrellas of course, and the green way on the old
railway looks great even though it isn't really green, but rather a bit
baked. If you are back in Ireland sometime, try the 42k green way
between? Westport and Achill in Co. Mayo as it is really green and when
my wife and I did it on hired mountain bikes about nine years ago, it
was great. Good pubs too!

I really like the shot of your art-deco house. How old is it?

Douglas