Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clearing the Pond
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:31:02 -0400

PESO:

In the on-going saga of our farmhouse progress, Tom hired a neighbor with a
backhoe to clear around our pond.  You could not see the pond from the
house because of all of the overgrown bushes and trees.  Now you can:

https://pbase.com/image/169485368

We saved the dogwoods and willows but all of the cedar trees have cedar
rust so we're taking those out.  The pond is stocked largemouth bass,
sunfish, and catfish.

Tom is also working on putting a tin ceiling in the basement room that will
be our library.  Still a lot of work to do!!

That PBase gallery has photos of the house before we moved it, too.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Manley