Subject: [Leica] IMGs: South of France
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 23:44:31 +0100

Haven't been near the LUG as I headed off to France on a whim for a
brief holiday as my wife had treatment and a review today. Decided on
the Sunday and flew out two days later as the weather was very poor
here. We stayed in Juan-les-Pins on the Cote d'Azur and enjoyed some
decent heat for eight days. All very relaxing, but I'm back in low
temperate land again which hopefully will change shortly as the weather
people are intimating heavily that we just might see some sun soon. I
hope they're right.

I took the eminently portable Fuji X100S and did take a few shots on the
fly as I never got enough time just to concentrate on photography. Here
is a link to the first of ten. Just click right.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2019/Juan-les-Pins+Sky.jpg.html

All can be enlarged if you so desire. Comments and criticisms are
welcome as per usual.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: South of France)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGs: South of France)