Subject: [Leica] As Dr. Ted says... if you can see ...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:37:41 -0700

Hi Luis,
RIGHT ON MY FRIEND!!! If you can see it with your eyeballs? You can shoot it!
IF you don't beleive me just set your meter for 1600 or 3200, find a dark
situation and click away!! :-) Oh yeah sometimes you may have to fire the
shutter hand held at 1 sec. but it can be done and sharp. But it takes lots
of practise, learning how to hold your breath properly and trip the shutter
gently!
OH YES YOU MAY BLOW A FEW, BUT THAT'S LIFE & LOT'S OF PRACTICE.
Yea after 70 years of shooting assignments about the world you eventually
learn how to make it work! OH yes and accept screwing some of them up!!  :-)
cheers,
Dr.Ted Grant O.C.