Subject: [Leica] Re Hoppies in Seattle
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 08:13:11 -0700

We have already started a wonderful visit to Victoria British Columbia
Lluis. We stayed in Seattle for a couple of days and had a lovely meal and
visit with Peter and Katya. Yesterday we visited Ted at his Palace home and
today will be a group lunch for his birthday. We are with Howard and Esther
Cummings and Peter too. There are photos of Howard and I with beers already.
It seems that everyone else has an M10 here!
Great pictures my friends!!! I really would like be there!!! Geoff, I
suppose you are well, I?ve not saw in any picture a glass of Beer on your
hands?! :-)
 Cheers Lluis

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re Hoppies in Seattle)