Subject: [Leica] Knocking the new off!
From: papatorry at etex.net (papatorry at etex.net)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 19:59:16 -0500

Unboxing a new camera. The Sony A7 Mk II.
Using an old lens that has spent too much time on the shelf. A Canon FD
50mm F/1.4.
Straight out of the Sony JPEGS.
Visiting my backyard after yet another round of rain on th eUpper East
Side of Texas.
Our Nandina, Heavenly Bamboo, about to bloom.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backyard/DSC00031.JPG.html>

PS: I was planning to use my Leica M & LTM lenses today. However, B&H sent
a Leica M to Fuji X adapter. When the correct adapter, arrives I will
return with LUG appropriate lenses.

Thanks for looking.
Wayne

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Knocking the new off!)