Subject: [Leica] New Project: "Americans"
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:40:07 -0500

Good luck.   I understand your focus is different and will be heavily
dependent on subject choice.   How will you select your subjects and will
you travel outside California?   With my limited travel in the southern US
and SW the views of random people are somewhat too very much actualized by
the local culture.   The views of inner city Atlanta residents is very
different from those in Macon.  The Hispanic outlook is also different in
Columbus NC compared to Austin or Santa Fe.  These nuances may be beyond
the scope of your project but I hope you can move between various cultures
and portray the differences.