Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 09:31:55 -0500

Greetings to all.  We are finally getting settled in to Austin so more time
to photograph.  We have four selections today.  First is a gentleman in a
conference call where his focus is on the details and not the folk pointing
cameras at him:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/airport+conference+call.jpg.html

Second is a woman who has much better environmental awareness but I liked
the curve of the architecture so here you go:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Busted+at+the+airport+I.jpg.html

Third is a continuation of my series of people who are surrounded by
excellent art but choose to ignore the cultural side of the world:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Ignore+the+art+I.jpg.html

And last, an amusing shot during an art festival here in Austin:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/umbrella+woman.jpg.html

Despite the flooding going on in the Missouri, Ohio, and Mississippi river
valleys this year I hope your part of the world is going well.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)