Subject: [Leica] Monterey Peninsula
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 00:08:36 +0000

We were just there.  Left the 3rd.  The water is really running nicely and
so are the crowds.  We left a day early because when we got there the
previous weekend it was a mad house.  Like summer.  The bus driver said she
normally makes 8 rounds on her shift, but that Saturday she made 2.5 due to
all the traffic.  The weather was in the 70's with lows in the 40's.
Perfect for hiking but my knee is not up to it.  Full replacement coming up
on the 21st of this month.  There were no real nice clouds most days, so did
not take much in the way of things with sky showing.  Can't believe it is
going to get that cold.

One of these days we'll meet up.

Aram