Subject: [Leica] Leica] LFI Landscape Gallery
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 19:44:56 -0500

On Wed, 8 May 2019 James Handsfield <jhandsfield at att.net>wrote:

>My photo of the Fitz Roy peaks with reflection has been selected by the
editors of LFI for their Landscape Gallery:

<
https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/en/gallery/Landscapes/Fitz-Roy-Reflection-742804.html

-------------------------------------
>Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

>Jim Handsfield
j>handsfield at att.net <jhandsfield at att.net>
Congrats, it's beautiful.  And it's great the way you got the clouds to
cooperate in the composition  ;~)
--
Alan

(Retired)