Subject: [Leica] Arrowhead
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 14:45:10 -0700

Arrowhead may be the new Queen (and your photos illustrate a magnificent
beast)
but my first love will always be T17 - may she rest in peace.

Thanks for sharing.

Howard

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 09:59:10 +0530
From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com <mailto:jayanand at
gmail.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>, PSM
        <psm-1857 at googlegroups.com <mailto:psm-1857 at googlegroups.com>>

The last batch from Ranthambhore, featuring the current Queen of the Lakes,
the Empress of Ranthambhore, Arrowhead (T84). She has two cubs, aged around
4-5 months, but she did not bring them out when we were there. Here is a
page of studies, at different times of the day, from dawn to dusk, under
drastically different light conditions, of the current winner of the Game
of Thrones in Ranthambhore! Most of these are complete full frames, we got
extremely close more often than not on this trip. I have grouped them by
subject rather than time: