Subject: [Leica] Happy Easter - chocolate
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:44:04 -0700

Happy Easter.? We have quite the lineup of Easter chocolate bunnies.?
Included are the Palmer chocolate bunnies.? Is it just me, or is there
something about Palmer chocolate and Easter?? I know it is not the
greatest chocolate in the world.?? Not in the Lindt or Godiva league,
but something about the flavor and texture that just exudes the Easter
of my youth.? The basket with jelly beans, marshmallow treats and a nice
chocolate bunny.? Any other time of the year I would not be bothered
with Palmer chocolate, but it is a perfect Easter when you have Palmer
bunnies lined up waiting for their eventual fate.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Easter+Bunnies-3335.jpg.html

Palmer bunnies

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Easter+Bunnies-3336.jpg.html

Aram